The process is simple:
- 1. You send a list of your assets and get a quote from us.
- 2. We will agree on the pricing and will give you options on logistics/shipping or a pickup.
- 3. When the items arrive at our secure facility, the data is erased and you receive a certificate acknowledging data destruction is complete and the cash for your used IT equipment
So how do we do it?
- We buy your redundant IT equipment
- We securely delete your data
- We refurbish your IT equipment
- We clean and test the equipment
- We remarket for reuse only if the client allows. If the client wishes to dismantle the equipment into commodities, we can offer them tailor made solutions.
We take proper measures to wipe all hard drives and remove all customer identification to maintain your company’s information security. If you require additional protection for your information, we can perform Department of Defense (DOD3) process to wipe the disks at an extra nominal charge.
We buy many types of used and surplus computer equipment items. Though we work with our clients on a case-by-case basis, we accept a wide variety of used business-class equipment from all major brand names. Take a look below at the brands, models, and types we are most interested in purchasing. If you have specific questions or would like to know more about our process, please Contact Us .
USED DESKTOP COMPUTERS
We buy all brands of desktop computers with Multi Core processors and newer.
USED LAPTOP COMPUTERS
Because we sell through retail channels, portable computers are big sellers! We buy notebook and other laptop computers with Multi Core processors and newer.
We buy many types of tablets including iPad, Samsung, Kindle, Microsoft Surface.
USED MAC EQUIPMENT
We buy many types of Mac equipment.
USED NETWORKING EQUIPMENT
Any Cisco, Juniper, Foundry, 3Com, Marconi, Fore, Extreme, Lucent, Tasman and Watchguard networking equipment in good working condition will be accepted.
We will consider for purchase any servers that are generation 5 or newer. Older equipment has little to no value, so we will have to assess a disposal fee.
We are buying only LCD monitors, CRT monitors will be charged a disposal fee.
We buy commercial laser printers. We also buy large-size printers and plotters.
We buy all kinds of scrap electronics from all across North America including scrap circuit boards, power supply, hard drive, non-working LCD’s, wire, processors, memory, component level scrap and much more